Thursday, February 26, 2009

America gets a new President

My mommy and daddy kept talking about something called a new President, Mr Obama........ not sure who he is, not so sure mommy and daddy liked him, but almost all my friends mommies and daddies liked him so we decided to have a very early play date to watch him be "sworn in" ( big words for a little guy huh?? thanks mommy!)

So we had my friends come over and Mommy dressed me in a cute outfit that I almost outgrew and we partied!! See??





Food on my face and wondering what the fuss is all about!

Now that is food on the face of my friend Evan!

Mommy's friend Katy with her special glasses her daddy got her! She is a Obama fan!



My friends Abby and Lucy joined the party!

Mommy and her friends has "special orance juice" and us babies had to stick to milk/formula and baby food.......... did not seem fair but hey whatever!!

Here I am with Mommy all dressed up for the party!




The new President taking office with his wife with him, I call him the "new dude"




My friend Abby with her Mommy Allison were very happy for Mr Obama! All smiles!



We had fun, we all bounced, ate and Evan got to watch the Inaguration, he does not watch much tv but it was a special day and his mommy said it was ok just today! I loved having my friends over! Thanks guys!!!



Kisses,



Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment