Thursday, February 26, 2009

Catching up January to Feburary 2009

I am back, Mommy is really not being so good at keeping up on my page so I fussed at her and bam, here she is!!!

January was a quieter month for me, I was so sick at the start of the new year that Mommy made me go back to the Doctor's office to be checked out and then they gave me ANOTHER shot! But sneeky Mommy and Daddy, they sang to me "the wheels on the bus" and I did not feel the shot go in but I did get very sleepy later on!!!


I did get one big suprise Mommy and Daddy took me to my friend Jake's house one night and LEFT me there! I got to play with Jakie and his Mommy and Daddy all night while Mommy and Daddy went out to a "thing" for a Daddies work! I had so much fun!!!


Me and Jake!
This is Jake's daddy holding me, he has more stuff on his face then I have on my head!









It is so cold in Washington state in January that we did not go out much, but we got to go to lots of play dates at other people's houses! I love to play! I get to see my friends and that is lots of fun! I missed them all when I was at Mimi and Papa O's house then sick when I got home.
On January 6th Mommy and I and our friends Mrs Christina and her son Jake and Mrs Allison and her daughter Abby had a suprise lunch for Mrs Katy with her son Evan. Mommy and Mr Ian, Evan's daddy, were sneeky and planned a lunch and got all our friends there and Mrs Katy was so suprised! It was fun....... I would show you a picture... but mommy lost it! Bad bad mommy!
On January 9th I learned new trick! I kind of fell over then I decided well I am down here why not see what life looks like from my tummy! Wheeeee that was fun so I started to do it lots and lots and that is how I learned to roll over! I thought it was normal but Mommy and Daddy thougth is was a MAJOR thing and called people to tell them what I was doing, it must have been a good thing so kept doing it! No big deal right? So mommy took lots of pictures of me falling then rolling over you can see them below!







Here I am sitting
Going down!!!!
Oh tummy!

Hey look at what I did!!! This is not so bad!

We had lots of play time with friends! I got to go to my friend Abby's house, and my friend Lilly's house and my friend Natalie's house! I have lots of girl friends! I love play dates!!!

Well that is all for now I have more to tell you in the next post, it is all about our new President, mommy threw a party very early in the morning... she grumbled about it but more about that later! Kisses to all my friends and family!!!

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment