Wednesday, August 20, 2008

we hit 12 lbs!!!







The big news of the day.................. I am 12 pounds! I am 11 weeks and 2 days old!!! Yipee! Mommy and I have decided to celebrate by showing off some newer pictures of me! ENJOY!



picture 1: is there such thing as starting Starbucks to early? Mommy is not sure!!!



Picture 2: I love Daddy and Lap time! But maybe I should use low fat formula, look at that tummy!!! I eat all the time but I am still in the small range for my age, weight and height, oh and my head? I am still wearing Preemie hats, but I think I am perfect and so does mommy and daddy!

















Picture 3: Naked boy! Ok now, mommy is pushing it with this one, BUT I was MAD!!! Jason loves his bath and this is what happens when we take him out of the bath, mad little duckie!





















Picture 4: I was hiding under a cover so no one could see that I have learned to suck my thumb, but looks like I was caught!






























Picture 5: Back on daddy's lap! My favorite weekend thing to do, sleep while Daddy keeps a steady hand on me and gazes at me in wondrous amazement and love! I love Daddy!!!






Picture 6: See I am happy at bath time! I love it and HATE getting out of the water! More bath-time MOMMY!






Picture 7: Thank you Barbara Criswell! I love my horse, it is my favorite animal and I sleep with it all the time, it even goes in my car seat when I travel! I think when I grow up I will ride in the Olympics, now on with my nap!








Picture 8: HEY Hana stole my boppy pillow and thinks no one can see her under there! I see you, but Mommy and Daddy are teaching me to share! BUT GIVE IT BACK!!!

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable. Love that baby tummy. He might just ride horses in the olympics OR maybe win the Gold in swimming. He is very handsome. Thanks for sharing.
    God Bless,
    Jen Perry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason is adorable! I love the sleeping picture with his horsey!

    ReplyDelete