Thursday, August 28, 2008

NO photo's this time ( lack of time to upload sorry!)
Things have been going so fast around here! Sacha and Jason and I are going to Houston tomorrow. As Sacha is working it is left to me to get us all packed! I am known as an over packer and now with Jason's first trip................ it looks like we may be gone a month!!!

Tonight Sacha Jason and I are also going to the Seattle Storm vs the Houston Comets basketball game in the "company box"................ like we are not busy enough but it is a work thing for Sacha and looks like fun!!!

We leave for the airport about 4:30 am tomorrow so we will not be out all night! I know we are excited about going to Houston, we are praying the hurricane will not get near there while we are there but we have a escape plan in case it does!
I will post while we are there and have some photo's!

Jason is now as of Wed 12lbs 12 oz and turning into a ham!!! He smiles a lot and giggles! He loves to wake up and talk to himself for a while before he tells us it is time to eat!!! He is such a happy baby! He still loves his horsie and I have to make sure he has it on the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment