Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I love to play

OK so in February I played at home more then normal! The flu was going around lots of my friends and mommy and daddy did not want me to get it! So we stayed here a lot! Here are some random pictures mommy and daddy took with the new camera! Also you will notice there is something WHITE in my mouth, no mommy and daddy are not letting me chew gum, I GOT A TOOTH! The first one was OK the second one HURT!





It is hard to see but it is there!

When I was not showing my tooth I was learning to do new things, I waited until I was good and ready to show mommy and daddy what I could do! Want to see? I can stand up all big and tall and all by myself! It is hard for mommy to get a picture of me standing cause she is always behind me with her hands up, I think she is scared I may fall down! But I also started to sit all by myself with out falling over! That we can take a picture of!

Ok but here is my question, why did Daddy dress me in a CHRISTMAS outfit in FEBRUARY? Because it finally fit me!



Here I am in my jumper! I love to bounce!


and I love kisses from my dogs! SEE??

I love to play!

Well I am taking another nap so I guess this is a short post today!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment