Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am 9 months old!

Monday March 2nd I turned 9 months old!!! So how to celebrate? Mommy took me to the Doctors and they gave me a shot! that is not nice!!!


Here is my information!

Because I was sick I lost a lot of weight and now weigh 18 pounds 9.5 oz ( I was at 20 pounds last week before I got sick!)


I am 27 and 1/4 inch's long
my head is 44.5 cm around!


I am small they said in the 28th Percentile! I need to eat more! So mommy got to feed me some new things! I got to try Macaroni and Cheese and a Wheat Pita bread! YUMMY! See??

this is the "neat picture!" just wait!







Getting messier!Messy!!!

then there are Popsicles!

These things are COLD

Nope to cold I do not like it..........or am I crying cause it is slow being delivered to me?


Yep I like them! I just had to get used to them being cold!




So now you are up to date on me and my life with my mommy and daddy! I love them very much and I know they love me!!!


Hope you like my blog...........please feel free to leave me a comment or a message! I love to hear from my family and friends who read about me!



Kisses!


Jason


2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE.....sounds like he is doing great. Glad he is feeling better. Did you give him a good bath after he ate? Thanks for sharing. -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Chicco highchair, too. :-) Snooch is kind of skinny (maybe 28th percentile weight) but her height is average. I wish she would eat more. She's too figity to sit still. LOL!

    ReplyDelete