Tuesday, October 7, 2008

BIG BOY!!!

Well Jason had his 4 month check up and it was all good news!!! Jason is 15 pounds and 25 inches!!! He is no longer in the premiee phase. He is in the 50% of kids his age! Yipee!!!



We were also told to start some solid foods and boy does he like applesauce the one we started with! Next we are trying pears, pea's carrots and sweet potatoes........... I see a mess coming!!!

Jason also has a new car in his life. We decided that my Jetta was just a little to small for all his stuff, the stroller and if I had to take the dogs anywhere so Daddy bought Jason a Honda Oddessy and is letting Mommy drive it! HAA HAA HAA ! Jason was not so sure about the car at first but he loves it now. You can see the side by side of the acura we sold and the van we got here. It is not really silver more a bluish color but hard to see in this light. It is AWESOME, DVD to keep Daddy and Jason busy, reverse camera since it is so big easier for Mommy to see what is behind her, Navigation and hands free stuff, in other words it has buttons and toys!!!



One of our first outings in it was to see the Salmon jumping the ladders in Issaqua, Jason was not impressed with the huge fish. The ladders were closed but the fish were jumping!!

We are getting ready for the colder weather that is on the way here. The high's this week are in the 40's and low 50's but never fear this coming weekend it is supposed to go back to the 80's. I just pray no one gets sick.

Speaking of sick there is a reason that it took so long for me to post. I was not sick but I have had a bad break out of my skin eczema. It decided to cover my whole body and made even the easiest things very hard. So sorry for the lack of posts while this was going on!!! I will work had to make sure it does not happen again ( I really hope!)

2 comments:

  1. He is so precious MereMere!!!! Love, Julie (aka Gemmabean)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the "Mothers in Mini Vans." How exciting and so very nice. I do like the backup camara. Thats especially nice.
    ENJOY.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete