Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jason gets a new Dr.


Well, the little man changed Dr's this week. We were having "issues" with his first Dr so we found a new one.

We had noticed a lot of crying and spitting up of late so we had this little prince checked out and low and behold he has reflux. So we have to give him some liquid medicine 2 times a day. The hard part is this. I have to give it to him with 1 oz of food then wait another 20 minutes to give him the rest of the bottle. HE DOES NOT LIKE THIS!!! This was his first responce when I took the bottle away, to SUCK HIS THUMB and I finally got a picture of it! That did not last long and the wailes started. It kills me but as I am typing this he is crying for more and I have to wait another 10 minutes to give him more food! SO Sad!!!
The good thing right now is I am able to start feeding Jason my own milk again. After a wonderful start, I had some stress in life and I lost my milk supply, but with the help of a new medicine and the lack of the stress in my life my milk is back and we are back in business! We are all happy about that, but I think I will refrain from posting a picture of that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment