Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I got sick!!!

So many of you know I got sick again! I had a cold and it turned into the croup! I did not feel good! Sooooo I decided to stop eating and I had a bad bad cough! Mommy took me to the Doctors office and I got a yucky medicine to make me better! But it made me worse! The next day mommy and daddy were worried about me and they called a nurse, she "talked" to me on the phone and listened to me breath and then told mommy to call 911 ( the 999 in England for my English family). I had lots of activity then! All these people came to my house to see me! I decided then I felt better! I laughed and tried to play with them, but they did not want to play they were worried about me! There were 9 people in the house and 2 big truck things mommy called ambulances in my street that had loud sirens and these bright flashy lights that I liked to look at! They did all sorts of things to me, they played with my toes and listened to my heart with this cold thing that someone shoved into his ears and held my wrist and felt my heart beat that way. They told mommy and daddy all sorts of things to help me feel better! Mommy did not take any pictures of this but I know she will always remember it! I got to sleep with mommy in a recliner chair all night that night as she held me tight and upright so I could breath! I know mommy and daddy were worried! I started to cough a lot and that hurt my throat and I had yucky stuff draining from my nose to my tummy, that made me gag and throw up on daddy a few times. I don't like to throw up, it scares me and I cried a lot!

Mommy took a photo of me sleeping when I was sick! I am much better now though!

1 comment:

  1. Meredith, Sorry to hear Jason was sick, but I'm glad he is feeling so much better now. Daysi (MustLoveDogs)

    ReplyDelete